2016 Annual Report
God is moving in powerful ways among us. Above you will find a link to a digital version of our 2015 Annual Report. As we pursue our vision of Equipping Everyone for Transformation, I praise God for his gifts to us during 2016:
- We launched 35 RezGroups with over 400 people participating—a significant step in equipping everyone. (p. 12 – 13)
- Our recent church plants are thriving: City of Light Anglican in Aurora saw 8 baptisms, and Immanuel Anglican in Chicago had 14 baptisms. (p. 26 – 27) We are now training our first-ever Pastoral Resident, Scott Cunningham, to go out and plant a new church.
- Here at Resurrection, we baptized 37 people and 58 new members were confirmed.
- We hosted 10 major worship events outside of our normal Sunday services that equipped thousands of people to encounter Jesus. (p. 6)
- Finally, we gave generously as never before: Together with commitments made in 2015, over 94% of our regular attenders have committed to sacrificial generosity through our Moved by Jesus initiative, and our new Moved by Jesus target is $5.9 million (p. 30 – 33).
I am so thankful for your partnership and sacrifice in making these things a reality. Join me in praising God for his blessings to us this past year, and to looking forward with joyful expectation for what he has for us in 2017.
Bishop Stewart Ruch III
ANNUAL REPORT ARCHIVE
2015 Annual Report
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report